Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kim Kardashian thinks of being "less sexy" after an argument with her husband "Kanye West"

Kanye has been stricter with his family after his conversion to the gospel.

Kim Kardashian is considering meeting requests from her husband, Kanye West, who recently told her that his sexy red carpet looks and other events "hurt" him. The moment, which led the couple to have an argument, was spotted by the Kardashians reality show on E !. In an interview with The Real, Kim acknowledged that her husband is undergoing a “life change,” as evidenced by his recent gospel album, Jesus is King.

“He is my husband, and I obviously want to honor him. What he's feeling is valid, ”commented Kardashian of Ye's new directions. “This is also about our children. They are getting older, and Kanye is very aware of the things we put at home. ” “I agree with Kanye, but I will always be who I am. We are talking about where the limits are. I am a mother of four, and I will be 40 in 2020. When is the time to stop? ”He continued.

Kardashian has also confirmed an advance tabloid report recently, saying she and West have banned their eldest daughter, North (6) from wearing makeup. "We took the TVs off the kids' rooms, and we took the makeup off North's room," he said.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar