Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lady Gaga, never invite her to anything!

There are a few occasions in a womans life were the focus should be entirely on you. Your wedding day, your birthday and of course, your graduation. so how pissed off, would you be, if GaGa was your sister and instead of 'downplaying' the old graduation dress. she turned up like this? a bit miffed so to speak. For those of us who graduation will be the only time we get a day to show off (sniff AKA me. who will remain unmarried for life! delira!!!!) then this would seriously get up my nose!!!!
mind you, the temptation to knock up some along these lines should my sister ever get married is unreal......
although this is one of my fav GaGa outfits. but thats just because I love a bit of leather and a hooker boot in the morning......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar