Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blog Hop & Spoiled Plenty Of Fish In The Sea



I am participating in a blog hop and have already discovered a couple of new blogs that look like they are going to become some of my favorites! To join in on the blog hop, visit Island Girl Insights.

Island Girl Insights
 And now, for some nail pretties! I tried out this lovely blue-green shimmer polish from Spoiled a few days ago, and just wanted to share its gorgeousness with you. The color is called Plenty Of Fish In The Sea, and it really does make me think of the ocean every time I look at it! Even though these polishes are dirt cheap, they go on very nicely. This was just two coats of polish. Take a look!
This is in natural light (cloudy of course).
Here it is with the flash.
I love this color. Of course I didn't just stop there, but I can't show you the nail art I did with this color quite yet. I will share it soon though! Thanks for looking, and as always, let me know if you have any suggestions for my blog!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar