http://asianmodelsblog.blogspot.ca/2015/02/milan-fashion-week-fallwinter-2015_28.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-5OX7CO26c ...btw! If you missed SNL, or watch it at all... you missed something very special. This woman is a TRUE TALENT. Couldn't keep my eyes off of her and her powerful voice! WOW!
Mixing textures and fabrics is on! The Asians are really setting the trends on the catwalks, in my eye. ( ...not because I am Asian;)) They really are! The bright colours and rich fabrics. Remarkable prints that compliment the curvy woman. I'll mention it once again, but I just really appreciate 'polished' looks and these designers hit the mark with mastering, "less is more".
Here are my favourite looks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-5OX7CO26c ...btw! If you missed SNL, or watch it at all... you missed something very special. This woman is a TRUE TALENT. Couldn't keep my eyes off of her and her powerful voice! WOW!
Mixing textures and fabrics is on! The Asians are really setting the trends on the catwalks, in my eye. ( ...not because I am Asian;)) They really are! The bright colours and rich fabrics. Remarkable prints that compliment the curvy woman. I'll mention it once again, but I just really appreciate 'polished' looks and these designers hit the mark with mastering, "less is more".
Here are my favourite looks.









0 Yorumlar