http://thebestfashionblog.com/mens-fashion/en-noir-fall-winter-2014-2015-menswear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4weHtMtXcc
" I would like to share with you its Autumn-Winter 2014-2015 runway show which was presented at New York Fashion Week. The color palette is black, while the clothing sets are really ready to wear and sports inspired. I can say for sure, that the fabrics which are used in this collection are premium luxe, including
pony hair, hand-distressed leather and other materials. " ~ leo
This is absolutely for me. Here are my faves...
Simple. Comfort. Chic. Masculine. I LOVE THE COATS AND JACKETS! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4weHtMtXcc
" I would like to share with you its Autumn-Winter 2014-2015 runway show which was presented at New York Fashion Week. The color palette is black, while the clothing sets are really ready to wear and sports inspired. I can say for sure, that the fabrics which are used in this collection are premium luxe, including
pony hair, hand-distressed leather and other materials. " ~ leo
This is absolutely for me. Here are my faves...
Simple. Comfort. Chic. Masculine. I LOVE THE COATS AND JACKETS! :D












0 Yorumlar